No Subject

One of the more amazing things that are happening with gnome is the
gdk-pixbuf,
we have here a lot of information to create good printing page in low and
hight
resolutions.

Excuse me if this mail is out of point, just my 0.2 ;-)

Cheers
Juantomás

Juantomás García       Miembro de Hispalinux
http://www.disoft.es   Comite Organizador Expo-Linux 2001
http://www.lared.es

--------------44AE2B7C53EB9502227D0F78

Hi,
the point.
we're
the model.
a printer
so simple like
information
decisions if the printer
the programmer
he/she cann't
one api
specialized
gdk-pixbuf,
and hight
<pre>
Juantom&aacute;s Garc&iacute;a&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Miembro de Hispalinux&nbsp;
<A HREF="http://www.disoft.es";>http://www.disoft.es</A>&nbsp;&nbsp; Comite Organizador Expo-Linux 2001
<A HREF="http://www.lared.es";>http://www.lared.es</A></pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------44AE2B7C53EB9502227D0F78--