[Gnome-print] deprecate : gnome_print_ps_setmatrix ()

Hi all :

While looking at the postscript driver I encountered
that we have implemented the "setmatrix" operator in
gnome-print.

This function should be removed, and while we are at
breakeage time. I hope we can do it before the next
release.

I do not know how much this function is beeing used.
But I hope it isn't used very much:

Why ?

well, we should never set the matrix ourselves ( there
is a special case but it is not a gnome-print case )
because some poscript devices uses the CTM for calibration
to compensate physical difference. ( for example the
motor that moves the media rotates faster or slower
than the speed designed to rotate)