Re: [Gnome-print] Universal binary file format

> I would still vote for adding chunk size parameter to metafile commands.

Basically, I disliked this idea because it is going to waste a lot of
space, for an extreme case.

What about an intermediate solution:

	1. We keep all of our commands as we have them now.

	2. We add a new command "nested op" that would contain chunk
           size, operation, and data for the operation.

	   If we do not know how to handle the operation, then we just
	   skip the size bytes.

Miguel.