this year based on their sales, incredibly solid numbers.

Date: 25 Oct 2005
Company: Allixon International Corp
Stock: AXCP.OB
Current Price: $4.00
Buy: "Strong"
Expectations: Max

About Allixon International Corporation

Allixon is a leading provider of RFID middleware and mobile
Internet solutions for device computing. Allixon combines its products,
expertise, partnerships and integration capability into solutions
for a wide range of device computing applications,
including RFID middleware and m-banking solution. Allixon's products
based on ubiquitous technologies direct companies looking to tap
into the wealth of data captured by networked devices such
as RFID readers or handhelds to extend the quality of information
to any device where they want.

When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT! This is your chance to get in
while it is still low. Big watch in play this Tuesday morning!
Please Watch This One Trade Tomorrow Morning!