Come on in and Select a Rolex for you.

Replica Watches
http://togetherness.uimo.com/watches/dir/

Be gentle with the young.
The civilization of one epoch becomes the manure of the next.
Nothing, of course, begins at the time you think it did.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Misery no longer loves company. Nowadays it insists on it.

Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.
For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.
If God wanted us to fly, He would have given us tickets.
I had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn't like it.