What's in your louis vuitton handbag?

designer replicas
http://pressured.uosb.com/rep/dir/

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration.
Failure comes only when we forget our ideals and objectives and principles.

There are no chaste minds. Minds copulate wherever they meet.
I do not know myself, and God forbid that I should.

I am never afraid of what I know.
The great end of life is not knowledge but action.
Popular opinion is the greatest lie in the world.
When in doubt, duck.