Shop for Rolex here only.

Replica Watches
http://dagger.jugr.com/rep/dir/

Art is a lie that tells the truth.
I see my body as an instrument, rather than an ornament.
The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.

No moral system can rest solely on authority.
Don't throw away your old shoes until you have got new ones.

Not Hercules could have knock'd out his brains, for he had none.
Civilization begins with order, grows with liberty, and dies with chaos.
Great minds think alike, and fools seldom differ.
Pardon one offense, and you encourage the commission of many.