attendence question

Hi,

I was wondering what the attendance policy is for this summer's summit.
I am an MIT student, long time GNOME user, with an interest in the
emerging GNOME technologies - especially GStreamer.  I am also
considering helping with maintaining some of the GNOME packages for
Debian.

I have not registered for the conference, but I would very much like
being able to attend some of the lectures.  In exchange I can offer some
help with last minute organisation and setup.

Many thanks,
-Radu Raduta