presentation/planning session

Hi Folks:

Apologies for what will be a brief, rushed message... but Glynn
mentioned that there might be interest in an accessibility-related
session of some sort at the Boston summit.  I will be there, and would
really like to have some sort of planning session for accessibility.  I
would be able to do status and maybe a short demo as well if there was
interest.  My own main goal is deciding our accessibility delivery
roadmap and a plan of action... since the current initial 2.0.0 has too
many holes in its accessibility support to help end-users much.  Of
course we all hope and plan to remedy that, but we'll need to plan how
and when to best achieve it.

Thanks in advance....

regards,

Bill