Help needed for Boston Summit?

To whom it may concern,

I'm an undergraduate student at the University of Connecticut and would like to
offer to help with the Boston GNOME Summit if help is needed.  I'm not a
foundation member yet as I've only begun to contribute to the project but I'm
enthusiastic about GNOME and would like to help.

If people are needed for moving tables and making coffee and whatnot, I'm happy
to do that, or whatever else is needed.  My technical skills are mostly in web
development so I'm not sure how useful they would be in this case.

Thanks for your consideration,

-Erik Pukinskis
erik pukinskis uconn edu