[Fwd: Re: Registration code.]

Anyone want to volunteer to write something simple?

Nat

--- Begin Message ---
It is some pretty evil purpose-built php and really not very flexible.
For something small (the 75 people you're targetting) you're probably
best with something significantly simpler.

We do plan a more general purpose re-write for next year that we do hope
to open up.

--

--- End Message ---