wrap-up session feedback

Feedback at the wrap-up session:

    Luis: Bringing in people who don't think of themselves as being a
part
    of GNOME was good

    GNOME Office: Missing a lot of the key players in that
    conversation.  Huge potential for something that we could do a lot
    better -- make sure the key players are there.

    Glynn: Too much talking, not enough action and actual code
    generation.  File selector stuff was a paramount example of this.

    Owen: Little bit more planning in advance.  Distribute materials
    in advance, look at the libegg file selector, make workshops more
    productive.

    Fewer options in talks.  Might get more people into the hacking
    room.

    Glynn: A theme for the conference.

    Chema: There was a theme, but it wasn't well-publicized.

    Miguel: KDE people have hackfests, maybe we could do that too.

    Daniel: Too big == noise.  Three tracks at once is too much.  Be
    more selective & have a theme for the gathering.  No more than two
    tracks.

    Peter Bowen: Some downtime between talks to allow people to hack
    on stuff & continue discussions outside of the presentations.

    Miles: three day event is about the right length of time.

    Tim: We should try to record the presentations.

    Daniel: It takes a lot of manpower, machines, etc to record the
    presentations.

    Getting people's notes online would be really nice.

    Addressing infrastructure needs farther in advance.

    Owen: Hours of the conference have been fairly short, not enough
    time for after-hours hacking.

    Miles: Thanks to the Ximian guys for looking out for everyone.