gnome summit registration

I'm sure this is OT, and I appologize ahead of time.  I registed for the
summit on monday the 8th, when I first realized that the summit was opened
to non foundation members.  However, I never recieved a confirmation
email, phone call, or smoke signal acknowleding my registration.  I wasn't
sure if this was because the registration cap was reached, or just because
you're backlogged.  I'd really appreciate it if someone could reply
to this email, just to let me know wether or not to make the trip up
to boston next week.  Thanks.

-Will Webekind
 Computer Engineering Student
 Rutgers University