Re: I can't sync my TE2

> It seems to be a known dapper problem. On the forum more people complain
> about it. (I have the same problem).
> The palm will sync fine with jpilot, and also do some kind of sync with
> multisync. Yet gpilot is completely unresponsive.

The original poster said the pilot-xfer / install-user didn't work
for him.  This suggests no connectivity to the palm, which makes
it seem unlikely that it is the same problem you describe, as I
would doubt that jpilot could work if pilot-link tools don't.

I'd be interested to know what 'known dapper problem' you're referring
to.  Can you post links to the forum messages?

Usually, when gnome-pilot isn't working and other tools are, it's
just a case of adding the correct USB IDs into the devices.xml file.
I'm not saying that's the case here, just that until you get pilot-link
working there's no reason to assume you've got a gnome-pilot problem.

Matt