Re: How to sync with bluetooth ?

Le mercredi 08 février 2006 à 17:33 +0000, Matt Davey a écrit :
On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 17:25 +0100, Guillaume Lecanu wrote:

> With this method (dund/pppd) I can surf on the web from the Palm over
> the bluetooth.
>
> But the sync doesn't works :
> http://howto.pilot-link.org/bluesync/gb.html

Can you capture a packet trace for the bluetooth packets?  Try tcpdump
or ethereal.  It would be useful to see whether the palm is initiating a
connection via UDP or TCP.  In certain configurations the palm uses UDP
packets to try and locate the primary PC.  pilot-link listens via TCP.
You may be able to force TCP by leaving the IP address on the palm blank
and configuring the PC name instead.

I'm sure you're nearly there!
Oh great !
You're right, I have leave empty the IP and just set the computer name and this works !!
Thanks a lot to all !

Next Step: synchro with Evolution :D

Matt

Matt Davey		A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 	    decency to thank her.  - W.C. Fields