Re: Network Sync

On Sat, 2006-04-15 at 16:58 -0700, Ivasi wrote:
> It seems that this patched gnome-pilot works fine with network (wi-fi) sync
> for my LifeDrive. The only issue is with the pilot-applet added to the
> panel. When I start sync on my LifeDrive some progress window pops up and
> freezes without showing any progress. Sync process freezes too. But without
> this applet in the panel everything works fine.

Thanks for the feedback.  Glad the wifi sync works for you.  As regards
the applet problem, it would be worth opening a bug on
bugzilla.gnome.org to track this issue.  Include the gnome version that
you're using.  At least one applet issue appears to be gnome 2.14
related.

Matt

Matt Davey		Did you hear about the new corduroy pillow?
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 		It's making headlines all over town.