Re: Synchronization on ISO8859-2

We did try it...

The approach is to modify pilot-link. (pilot-link-0.12.0-pre4)
In file libpisync/util.c, add include files and change a macro, as below.

#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
#include <config.h>
#endif

#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>
#include "pi-util.h"

#ifdef HAVE_ICONV
#include <iconv.h>
#endif

#include <locale.h>

#define  PILOT_CHARSET setlocale( LC_ALL,NULL )

Please do tell me if it works for you after trying.

Thanks.
Calvin

pH4Lk0n wrote:

Welcome,
I have a big problem with synchronization data form Evolution to my
Palm Zire 71.
Synchronization goes ok with no errors.
But for no reason it sends all data in strange code page.
I use ISO8859-2 in all my apllications and I've installed fonts with
this code page on my Palm, but Evolution sends it in difrent code
page.
It looks like UTF-8 but I'm no quite sure.
How can I convince gnome-pilot to do synchronization in ISO8859-2,
eventualty in windows-1250 (I've got both installed on my Palm).
Please help.