Re: One Palm and Two Evolutions

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 19:14 +0100, Emmanuel Pacaud wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to keep synchronized one Palm and two Evolution
> setups (I have Evolution at home and at work) ?
>
> I tried and it seems to cause a lot of duplicated entries...

Same here. This has been my goal for a long time and I've had no luck
with it. Currently I sync my palm on one machine and shuttle the files
back and forth to work and my laptop using rsync. Multisync is an
application which is made specifically to do this with evolution on an
individual record level, but support for Evolution 2.x is not fully
ready yet.

Scott

--
Scott Garman