trouble syncing with evolution

I am having some issues syncing with Evolution.

I was able to initially get my palm backed up and synced. Now, I am unable to get information between the two.

It seems that things are getting synced but information does not show up on either my palm or evolution. I have conduits enabled. Often, the to -do sync hangs. I disabled that but still I am unable to sync my calendar, etc.

Evolution 2.0.3
gnome-pilot applet 2.0.10
nome-pilot 2.0.10

Also, running gpilotd-session-wrapper gives:

$ gpilotd-session-wrapper
session-wrapper called, but no code is implemented, sorry :)
$

what logs should i look at / post?

Thanks!

Kyle