Some usefull links for FC4 and gnome-pilot

I thought I'd post this for anyone interested.  This resolved the issue
of syncing my Palm m125 on Fedora Core 4.

The following is a posting regarding my problem:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-pilot-list/2005-August/msg00014.html

And this is the repository for the patched gnome-pilot files:
http://zeniv.linux.org.uk/pub/people/mark_adams/

I installed all the files here but I don't think the "devel" or "debug"
files are necessary.  I'm not entirely sure what they do.

I use the USB port /dev/ttyUSB1, 57600 baud.

The only thing I need to do now is find a way to sort my contacts into
their proper "Evolution" folders, i.e. Friends, Clients, etc...

Hope this helps somebody.
Jeff