Problem vith gnome-pilot 2.0.13-1.mdk on mandriva 2005

Hi,

I have installed gnome-pilot (compiled rpms from mandriva)

I have configured gnome pilot to talk with my palm zire 72 PDA.

But, if I try to look to the parameters of the backup conduit (for
exemple, but it is the same with all conduits. I have choosen the backup
conduit because it is provided with the gnome-pilot package), I get the
following message :

"Unable to instantiate Backup conduit."

I have the /usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduits/backup.conduit file and
the /usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libbackup_conduit.so file on my
computer.

The /usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduits/backup.conduit file contains the
following text :

<gnome-pilot-conduit version="1.0">
	<conduit id="gpbackup1" type="shlib"
location="/usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits/libbackup_conduit.so"/>
	<name value="Backup"/>
	<conduit-attribute name="description" value="Backs up changed
databases"/>
	<conduit-attribute name="default-synctype" value="custom"/>
	<conduit-attribute name="settings" value="TRUE"/>
</gnome-pilot-conduit>

What to configure to make gnome-pilot to find the conduits ?

Regards.

--
Jean-Marie Delapierre <jean-marie delapierre 9online fr>