Applet - Last Log

Hi,

This is a question from a complete newbie. I have set up the connection
with a Tungsten E. Everything seems to be working fine. I have
configured the conduits for evolution, inserted gnome-pilot applet in
the panel, executed, and it worked fine.

When I right click the applet icon in the panel and select "Last log",
it opens a window titled "gnome-pilot progress", telling "Last Sync
Log", with two progress bars, one complete and the other about 15%.
That's it, with no messages shown.

How should I do to see a log of the last sync? Where is the file it is
supposed to read? (Is it a text file?)

Thanks

Santiago A. Serebrinsky
email: serebrin caltech edu