Pilot conduits

I recently went from FC3 to MDK 10.1 and now I am having a few problems
with my palm sync.  Every time I sync, I get three small pop-ups saying
unknown conduit.  They don't tell me anything else, just that there are
three unknown conduits.  When I go into the gnome control center to
adjust the conduits, address and calendar aren't there.  I have a
suspicion that this is what is causing the pop-ups.  Any help would be
great, I would love to get my contacts and calender synced with my
computer.