Re: Difficulties with gnome 2.8, evolution and gnome-pilot.

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 22:06, Stuart Luppescu wrote:
> On 水, 2004-11-10 at 14:24 -0600, Phillip Cosmo Manning wrote:
> > I just upgraded to the stable Fedora Core 3 and my only gripe is
> > evolution is not syncing with gnome-pilot. Specifically it is the
> > address books that are not sharing info AT ALL! Any input would be
> > greatly appreciated. I'm running gnome 2.8, evolution 2.0.2, and gnome-
> > pilot 2.0.12
>
> You mean it's not just me? It doesn't appear that any data from my
> handheld has been transferred to evolution since last spring. Even if I
> do ``copy from pilot'' in one-time actions, no data gets into evolution.
> (I'm running evolution 2.0.2, gnome-pilot 2.0.10 in Gentoo Linux.)

See recent posts (last week) on this topic.

This problem has been recently reported, and seems to have been
introduced by Evolution 2.x (specifically 2.0.2? I don't know.).

Is downgrading evolution to 1.4.6 an option?

Matt
--
Matt Davey	Never forget what a man says to you when he is angry.
mcdavey at mrao.cam.ac.uk