Re: Presentation and some questions

El mar, 01-06-2004 a las 10:12, Matt Davey escribió:
> On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 00:48, Nathan Owens wrote:
> > On Sun, 30 May 2004 13:55:02 -0300 Fernando Barcel? <fer fbarcelo com ar> wrote:
> > > Is there any way to configure the custom fields in address book to sync
> > them with evolution?
> >
> > Yep. They're called the evolution-pilot-conduits. I don't know much about Debian, but from what I
> > understand, that should be easy to install.
>
> I don't think the custom fields are handled, but I'm open to correction
> on that.
Can't find the way to personalize them, I think that they can't, sure
they are going to be personalizad if the source code was changed but Im
not a programmer, I'm asking for a menu option to do that.

> > > Is there any gnome interface to manage plucker ant this channels?
> >
> > I don't quite understand your question, but  gpilotd-control-applet is the program that controls
> > the settings. There's an applet for Gnome 2.x as well.
>
> What 'gnome interface' functionality are you looking for?
>
> Plucker has a 'plucker-desktop' GUI that you can use for configuring the
> channels.  It uses pilot-xfer (part of the pilot-link suite) for
> installing files.

Thanks, but unfortunetly there is no plucker-desktop package in debian
and it is not included in the plucker main package

> Sitescooper is, in my opinion, more powerful that plucker when it comes
> to preparing offline palm content.  It can be configured to use the
> gnome-pilot-file-conduit to install content.  See
> http://sitescooper.org/doc/running.html#gettingtheoutput
>
> I don't think there's a GUI for sitescooper.

Im going to try it.

Thanks to averyone Matt and Nathan (I don't receive the Nathan's mail
just this one)
--
Fernando Barceló <fer fbarcelo com ar>