Re: Gnome Pilot 2.0.11 & Gnome Pilot Conduits 2.0.11

wahoo!!! thanks JP!!! =:) Does this include the marshals patch that (iirc) Matt Davey supplied too? THANK YOU for continuing work on gnome-pilot!!! =:)

I have just successfully ported gnome-pilot 2.0.11 over to using the new pilot-link 0.12.0 API and buffering semantics, in preparation for our 0.12.0 release of pilot-link (faster, more-capable, VFS support, native OSX support, and more).

I didn't go through and port the conduits, I leave that as an exercise for someone else to work on, when the time comes. It should be a simple matter of moving the static chars for buffer over to the new struct pi_buffer_t* methods.

d.