Re: mouse probelms after installing Visor

I am new to Linux so I don't always know what I am doing. I tried typing kill gpilotd, but it said no such pid. If I reboot the problem goes away, but not before then.

	kill(1) doesn't work that way because gpilotd isn't a pid.

	You probably wanted killall(1) instead.

When in doubt (or new to Linux, or any environment), reading the documentation on the related commands you intend to run, is always a good first step. Had that been something more destructive, you might be in ugly shape.

	man 1 kill
	man 1 killall

d.