Missing gnome-pilot/evolution conduits - etodo, eaddress, ecalendar. Next step?

I'd like to install the three evolution-specific gnome-pilot conduits,
though I do not know the way.

I'm sure the answer is out there, but I haven't been able to find it.
The other conduits work fine, and in the meantime I can use jpilot
(which works quite nicely).

I'd like to use rpms if possible.  Do I need to recompile something with
other options specified?

A pointer in the right direction would be appreciated.

Ximian evoltution
gnome-pilot 0.1.70
Mandrake 9.0
Palm m515