Zire 71

Hello,

I have a Zire 71 that works just fine with Jpilot (with a USB cradle).
I recompiled the visor module to have the Zire working, made the symlink
/dev/pilot pointing to /dev/ttyUSB1 and the sync is just OK.

But, I couldn't manage to have it working with gnome-pilot so far :

gpilotd-Message: Regarde Cradle (/dev/pilot)
gpilotd-Message: setting PILOTRATE=115200
(gpilotd:4204): gpilotd-WARNING **: Impossible de se connecter au Pilot

I tried with different speeds which doesn't change anything

I use Debian Sid with a 2.4.20 Kernel, gnome-pilot 2.0.9 and pilot-link
0.11.7.

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot
--
Pierre Cros <pierre_cros kablonet com tr>