Samsug I330 support - recompile pl2303/usbserial

The Samsung I330 USB cradle uses the Prolific PL2303 serial-USB bridge
chip.  This chip happens to be supported under linux!

I was able to get my Samsung I330 phone to sync using the USB cradle
under RedHat Linux 8.0 by doing the following:

Edit pl2303.h so that it recognizes the Vendor and Product reported by
the cradle.
#if 0
/* Prolific original */
#define PL2303_VENDOR_ID        0x067b
#define PL2303_PRODUCT_ID       0x2303
#else
/* Samsung I330 Phone cradle */
#define PL2303_VENDOR_ID        0x04e8
#define PL2303_PRODUCT_ID       0x8001
#endif

Recompile, and reload the two modules: usbserial and pl2303

Check /var/log/messages, and you should see when you plug in the USB
cradle that it is recognized as a Prolific USB Serial bridge.