Re: Problem syncing Palm IIIe with serial cradle.

Now it gets weird. I tried running gpilotd-control-applet under strace
to see if I could find out where it was having difficulty and it worked
fine. I ran it as myself, so this is one way to get it to run without
being root :). I closed out, tried it again without strace and gpilotd
crashes. I'm going to have to look into what is different when a process
runs under strace, but it might be a little while since I'm busy with my
Master's project. If this sounds familiar to anyone out there please let
the list know.

Derek