Re: Pilot syncing woes

Alex,

I looked at the last record that made it in and 1st deleted the next
record.  No success.  Cleared my contact list and did it again, same
last record again so I deleted that one and was then able to sync
completely.  If I turned the eAddress conduit off, everything else
synced just fine.

So, look at the last entry to make it in, print it off so you have it
and then delete it from your PDA.  I still haven't re-entered it to see
if it will hang again.

Shannon McMackin
mcmackin shentel net