Re: memo-file conduit problems... resolution ETA?

Hi Jason,

Afaik, the maintainers read this list and reply here. Am I wrong?

For me, the notes are not _that_ important, but I would be the first to
test new stuff. So, Jason, I'm with you. Until something changes, I
backup the whole Clie with pilot-link from time to time and since Evo
has no build-in note-editor, I edit them with my favorite (do I have to
name the Buffalo?).

Until soon,

regards
 Lars

And PS: Developers: Thanks a lot for making gnome-pilot exist at all.