Re: Experience with 2.0.10

Le mar 22/07/2003 à 08:30, Joshua Paladin a écrit :
> Errrr... okay. here's what I express my complete ignorace. How do I get one?
>
> And are there any options I have to set at compile time to make sure that
> happens?

You may use gdb, by calling "gdb gpilotd" (make sur no other gpilotd is
running), and when you get the prompt type "run" to actually launch the
daemon. Then when the crash occurs, type "bt" (backtrace) and paste the
result in an email to the list...

Regards,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>