Re: Gnome Pilot 2.0.10 & Gnome Pilot Conduits 2.0.10

Thanks for the effort. My pilot is syncing again.

I also had problems with the memo-file conduit. With this latest update,
the conduit doesn't crash anymore. But it still doesn't sync. I have
specified a Memo directory in the config file. But I get the following
log:

------------------------------
memo-file-conduit-Message: MemoFile Conduit v 0.9
memo-file-conduit-Message: PreSync
memo-file-conduit-Message: load_records
memo-file-conduit-Message: load_categories
memo-file-conduit-Message: no categories, no records

(gpilotd:26284): gpilotd-WARNING **: Conduits initialization failed,
aborting operation

Seems like the memo-file conduit fails if the memo directory is empty,
i.e. it doesn't create the categories.