Re: It worked, it broke...

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 20:24, Joshua Paladin wrote:
> I posted earlier with an almost identical problem.
>
> What pilot are you using?

Its a Tungsten C

> Are you using OHCI or UHCI?

The module loaded is usb-ohci, and I assume the config got it right :-)

I have just found today that if I hit hotsync, and then right-click on
the gnome-pilot panel applet and select "Restart" then the pilot syncs.
But I have to do this *every* time - which is more than a bit of a pain

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]