Re: Tungsten E problems.

El lun, 22-12-2003 a las 07:40, David A. Desrosiers escribió:
> > hello, i am trying to sync my Tungsten E with gnome-pilot, but i cant
> > recieve any contact form the Pam.
>
> 	Which kernel are you running? Make sure visor.h has the right
> definitions for your device (specificaly 0x830/0x0060 in your case).

my kernel is 2.4.22-1, and the visor.h has the rigth definition for my Tungsten.

> > 	i have a Palm M130 too, and i don't have any problems to
> > syncronize. do i anything diferent to zincronize mi Tungsten?
>
> 	Does pilot-link work with it? Did you try both USB ports?

i can't try with both USB port, because i has broke one. The USB port
good is in ttyUSB0. i read in
http://wiki.pilot-link.org/index.php/DeviceMatrix that Tungsten E use
the port USB1, but i don't have USB1 in my machine.  can i connect with
my Tungsten using the ttyUSBO port?
Maybe i incorrect interpreter the information.

Any hint are welcome

regards
Dan