Re: Sony Clie TJ35 and gnome-pilot

> I have successfully tested my Sony Clie TJ35 with gnome-pilot. But to make
> it run, i had to insert the following into gpilotd.c:

	Two quick questions:

	a.) What OS version does that run? 5.2.1? Other?

	b.) What port did you use to communicate? USB0 or USB1?

> modprobe usbserial vendor=0x054c product=0x0169

	I've updated the pilot-link DeviceMatrix wiki to include this
information. You might want to shoot a copy of this over to jpr, so it
doesn't get lost in the list when he gets time on his schedule to get these
kinds of fixes into the newer gnome-pilot.

d.