Re: Synchronize palm m100 with evolution on redhat 8.0

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 04:01, Jacob Vennervald Madsen wrote:
> Hi List
>
> I have the following setup:
> Red Hat Linux 8.0
> Evolution 1.0.8-10
> Gnome-pilot 0.1.65-8
> Pilot-link 0.11.3-3
>
> I'm trying to synchronize my PALM m100 with my Evolution addresses,
> calendar and tasks, but so far I haven't been able to figure it out.
> I can make gnome-pilot find my device using the gpilotd-control-applet,
> but how do I set up actual synchronizations?

Not sure what rh8 ships by default (i thought there might have been
updates here) but either you turn on the conduits under the "Conduits"
tab in gpilotd-control-applet or (if you don't see this tab) you do
gpilotd-control-applet --cap-id=1.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>