Re: gpmarshal.list

Sean,

After reading the man page for glib-genmarshal, I created a
gpmarshal.list file that contained the following (and only the
following) lines:
INT:POINTER,POINTER
INT:POINTER,INT
INT:POINTER,BOOL

It then compiles, but I don't know if that is all you have to do to get
it to work (ie, it is still not working for me).

HTH,
Trev