Re: Mail Sync condoit?

On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 21:20, Bostjan Muller wrote:
> Are there any conduits for gnome-pilot, that would sync the mail either
> via imap or from evolution?
> I would really like to have one of those ;)

I'm not aware of anything that can do IMAP. The mail conduit in
gnome-pilot-conduits can manage an mbox format mail spool however than
this is the format evolution uses (sort of).

At risk of unnessessary self-promotion you probably also want my patch
posted May 15 (if it has not yet been applied) since it contains the odd
bug fix.

	Cheers

	Daniel
	--xx--

--
Daniel Thompson (Merlin) <d thompson gmx net>

If at first you don't succeed then sky diving is probably not for you.