Re: Sendmail conduit

On Sun, 2002-05-05 at 16:49, Daniel Thompson wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> I had a quick look over the mailing list archives recently. After seeing
> some questions about the mail conduit I thought I'd chuck out the patch
> I have been working on for people to play with/break. I haven't quite
> finished it yet but what programmer ever does?
>
> It is a bit of a monster, I can split if people really want me to.
> Basically it:
>
>  * fixes a trivial bug with the mailbox copy
>  * removes the pasting operator in the LOG macro to reduce warnings
>  * examines the existing Palm inbox and eliminate duplicate e-mails
>  * adds GUI configuration of all functionality (except mh mailboxes).

Good patch.  The only things I would suggest are a Changelog and to make
sure the option menus in the config gui are sized properly.  Resubmit
with those and I'll stick it in for 0.10.

> Over the next few days I intend to add support for:
>
>  * mh GUI config
>  * use a file selector to pick mailboxes
>  * {MAYBE] add tooltips

Bonus as far as I'm concerned, you can add these after the above patch
goes in.

-JP
JP Rosevear				jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.				http://www.ximian.com