[no subject]

I see that to access general settings just 'gpilotd-control-applet'
should suffice, to access conduit settings it tries to run
'gpilotd-control-applet --cap-id=1'. When run from a shell, they both
give the same output:

------
Message: Pilot name -> MyPilot
Message: Pilot id   -> 500
Message: Pilot username -> Pascal Scheffers
Message: Pilot creation/rom = 0/0
Message: Pilot sync_action -> custom
Message: Cradle Type -> Handspring USB
Message: cradle device name -> MyPilot
Message: cradle device name -> /dev/pilot
Message: Pilot Speed  -> 57600
Message: Timeout -> 2
gpilotd-Message: Initing gnome vfs
Message: pilot = MyPilot
Message: Pilot name -> MyPilot
Message: Pilot id   -> 500
Message: Pilot username -> Pascal Scheffers
Message: Pilot creation/rom = 0/0
Message: Pilot sync_action -> custom
Message: Cradle Type -> Handspring USB
Message: cradle device name -> MyPilot
Message: cradle device name -> /dev/pilot
Message: Pilot Speed  -> 57600
Message: Timeout -> 2
------
And then start the same application.

Another thing to note is that it's impossible to change the 'sync
action' from 'use conduit settings' to anything else.

So... whats going on? My guess is that '--cap-id=1' is wrong or being
ignored, but...?

Finaly, the content of ~/.gnome/gnome-pilot.d/gpilotd:
------
[General]
sync_PC_Id=1104851521
progress_stepping=1