Re: {MAL conduit} Bug report?

Javier Sedano wrote:

>         Any idea on how to force the sync until it is fixed?

	The bug still exists, and it seems that more conduits are buggy... on
my installation. Maybe I don't have a "perfect" installation, with
versions that do not fit together:

jsedano taran:~$ dpkg -l |grep gnome-pilot
ii  gnome-pilot    0.1.64-1       A GNOME applet for management of your
Palm P
ii  gnome-pilot-co 0.8-2          Conduits for gnome-pilot
ii  libgnome-pilot 0.1.64-1       Support librares for gnome-pilot
jsedano taran:~$ dpkg -l |grep gnome-pim
ii  gnome-pim      1.4.4-1        Calendar and address book for GNOME.
ii  gnome-pim-cond 1.4.4-1        Palm synchronization for calendar and
addres
jsedano taran:~$

	In the meanwhile, I've found how to override it. The problem seems to
be that the control applet doesn't write the configuratio parameter to
the file. Just adding "once_a_day=FALSE" to the configuration file
"~/.gnome/gnome-pilot.d/mal-conduit" fixes the problem.

--
Bromeo luego existo. (Groucho Marx).
--------