Re: compilation problems

On Sun, 2002-03-17 at 20:41, Maxwell Bottiger wrote:
> I have the latest version of gnome-pilot and the newest copy of
> pilot-link.  Also, I downloaded and installed a copy of GOB 1.0.12.  All
> the software is being compiled and put in /usr/local.
>
> I'm getting the following error from the configure script:
> cat: /usr/include/pi-version.h: No such file or directory
> cat: /usr/include/pi-version.h: No such file or directory
> checking for pilot-link version >= 0.9.5... yes (found ..)
> checking for gob... (cached) no
> configure: error: GOB not found and the gob outputfiles are not present,
> check http://www.5z.com/jirka/gob.html and read the HACKING file

It seems like gnome-pilot is having a hard time picking up files for
/usr/local. If you don't have /usr/local/bin in your path then that's
probably the problem. If your path is OK, could you try to find the
relevant lines (probably at the end ;) in config.log and post them?

--
   Håvard

mailto:havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||73 52 55
76
All it takes to start an avalanche is a single snowflake||Or a
snowboarder
        Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!