Re: MemoDB still crashes

Hi Andrew,

I cannot help you, but I have a similar problem.

I've got more or less the same config as you have, but my problem is
that I get duplicates on my calendar everytime I sync. The gpilotd does
crash when sending emails with the sendmail conduit (but the emails are
sent)... The big problem is that my evolution calendar data gets
duplicated.

I've reported a bug on bugzilla.ximian.com : it's the 19036

Maybe your problem is related to mine.

Best regards,
José