Re: Gnome-Pilot and Visor

On Sex, 2002-11-22 at 16:04, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 10:51, Carlos Palminha wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a m505 Palm and my box is a RH8 with:
> > - pilot-link-0.11.5-4.ximian.1
> > - gnome-pilot-0.1.69-1.ximian.1
> > - gnome-pilot-conduits-0.10-1.ximian.1
> > - jpilot-0.99.2-8
> >
> > I can sync my palm and do all the stuff with jpilot...
> >
> > Right now i'm trying to work with the gnome-pilot utils and i'm getting
> > nowhere. Here's the result of gpilotd-control-applet:
> >
> > gpilotd-Message: Activating CORBA server
> > gpilotd-Message: Observando Cradle (/dev/ttyUSB0)
> > gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: corba:
> > get_user_info(cradle=Cradle,survival=0,timeout=0)
> > gpilotd-Message: gpilotd: assigned handle num 1
> >
> > (and stays like this...)
> >
> > In the configuration, i tried with USB and Serial connection, ttyUSB0
> > and ttyUSB1 ... and still nothing ...
> >
> > Can anyone help me?? (sorry if i'm reposting the question!)
>
> I have a report of a similar problem which I'm looking into.

RH8 with:
pilot-link-0.11.5-4.ximian.1
gnome-pilot-0.1.70-1
gnome-pilot-conduits-0.10-1.ximian.1
evolution-pilot-1.2.0-1.ximian.1

Ok, with this combination works just fine, even with Evolution...Thanks
ppl, it is just beautiful!!
The only "catch" is that i can't have the pilot bar applet... i think
this is related with the tweak that RH made to the Gnome2 in RH8,
rigth?!

Have nice syncs,
C.Palminha