Re: undefined reference to `sync_CopyToPilot'

On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 00:59, srickaue mail eds ch wrote:
> Thanks David and Jack,
>
> I now did a:
>
> ./configure --with-pisock=/usr/local --with-prefix=/usr/include/gtk-1.2/gtk
> perl -pi -e 's/PISOCK_LIBS = -L\/usr\/local\/lib -lpisock/PISOCK_LIBS =
> -L\/usr\/local\/lib -lpisock -lpisync/g' `find . -name Makefile`
> make
>
> and run into the following messages:
>
> ../gpilotd/.libs/libgpilotd.so: undefined reference to `gnome_CORBA_ORB'
> ../gpilotd/.libs/libgpilotd.so: undefined reference to
> `goad_server_activate_with_repo_id'
>
> Could you help me again, please?
>

> Stephan A. Rickauer

It's missing some development library -- I'm not sure which, though. A
little googling brought up references to gnorba, bonobo, and oaf.

There's a configure option to use oaf instead of goad. It will complain
that you probably shouldn't do this, but you might end up with a
compiled program that way.