Re: undefined reference to `sync_CopyToPilot'

see below,

On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 06:46, srickaue mail eds ch wrote:
> Hi out there,
>
> short version: While compiling gnome-pilot 0.1.65 "make" quits with:
>
> ./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to `sync_CopyToPilot'
> ./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to `sync_Synchronize'
> ./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to `sync_CopyFromPilot'
> ./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to `sync_MergeToPilot'
> ./.libs/libgpilotdconduit.so: undefined reference to `sync_MergeFromPilot'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> ---
>
> long version: #include short.version
>
> I already read
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-pilot-list/2001-January/msg00010.html
> , but that doesn't seem to be _my_ problem.
> pilot-link has been compiled without errors. "./configure" from gnome-pilot
> gave:
>
>           gnome-vfs    : yes
>           network sync : yes
>           usb          : yes
>           oaf          : no
>           gob          : yes
>           pilot-link   : ..

This won't fix the problem above, but I can tell you it isn't finding
all of your pilot-link files. Add the pisock switch to your configure
line and point it to the pilot-link installation root, then the correct
version will show up here.

Dave just posted a suggestion to fix the problem above, I haven't tried
it yet (still need to figure out how to get it into the src.rpm spec
file).