Re: A proposal...

On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 19:54, Peter Robinson wrote:

> I agree to this in most part but the other people we may want to inform of
> this (and they may well be listening) is the evolution team. There are
> already a number of conduits that come with evolution (cal/todo/contacts)
> and they may well have further plans, and there is no point doubling up. I
> believe there is already some coonduits for things like gnome pim in the
> conduits package that's available, ass well as conduits to do mail and
> other stuff. I would think stuff like what to backup would be done in the
> pilot capplet in gnome. Does anyone know what features are available in
> the kde equivilant of gnome-pilot. I wouldn't know as I don't use kde.

Well, JPR (who sparked this discussion initially) is the maintainer at
Ximian for the Evolution Pilot code, so I think it's safe to say that
he'll be alerted to the discussion here when he catches up with his
mail. :)

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal		Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39 columbia edu>		Columbia College, Class of 1999